Last week we celebrated a landmark achievement – 100,000 WooCommerce downloads. But we’re not resting on our laurels, the WooCommerce train is shifting into high gear with some exciting announcements coming soon with regards to the WooLabs team.
Today we’re releasing WooCommerce 1.5.3 which as usual packs a bunch of new features and bug fixes as well as a host of new extensions.
WooCommerce 1.5.3 delivers the following new features;
- Debug/status page with some handy functions to resolve common issues
- Control default catalog sort order from Catalog Settings
- Option to use post instead of get to submit paypal standard – form also has target=”_top” to work when in iframes
- Local delivery postcode limiting
- Visual editor for excerpt (thanks Andrew Benbow – http://www.chromeorange.co.uk/)
- Allow shortcodes in excerpts
- Update/set order dates
- ‘Invoice’ for completed/pending emails re-sends download links etc
- Option to enable/disable review star rating
Plus a bunch of other fixes and improvements. Check out the full list of changes in the changelog.
Bulk Stock Management
The bulk stock management extension gives you a new interface (found in Products > Stock management) which lists your products and variations along with their stock properties.
Review for discount
Review for discount allows you to offer discounts to shoppers that provide reviews for your products in an effort to drive repeat purchases, up-sells, and new sales.
Developed by 75nineteen media.
MoIP (Money over IP) is a hugely popular payment service in Brazil, known for regularly launching new features, a great support service and competitive fees.
Developed by John-Henrique.
NAB Transact (Direct Post) gateway
This extension allows you to use NAB Transact (direct post mechanism) as a credit card processor. You can process Visa and Mastercard by default, and can optionally accept American Express, Diners Club and JCB after activation from NAB.
Developed by Tyson Armstrong.
PayPal Pro 2.0
We’ve updated our PayPal Pro gateway with support for 3D Secure, allowing UK retailers to accept Maestro credit cards, and to reduce the risk of chargebacks. 3D secure is a free service that, ifÂ your customer’s card is enrolled, during the payment flow will prompt the customer to enter a password to verify the transaction.View this Extension