Seven more smashing WooCommerce extensions

November 29, 2012 in Blog, WooCommerce updates.

After the awesome Black Friday promotions and the release of our brand new theme Function I bet you thought the week couldn’t get any better. Well, think again!

Today we’re excited to add 7 more WooCommerce extensions to our arsenal. Including: 2 payment gateways, a couple of nifty marketing tools, Linnworks & Litmos integration and Shopdock – a plugin which ajaxifies your store catalog / cart.

Buy now $79.00$199.00

Virtual Card Services Direct

The VCS Direct extension for WooCommerce adds support for accepting payments using the South African payment processing platform.

Buy now $129.00$299.00

Litmos Integration

Leverage the e-commerce power of WooCommerce with the easy course creation and management of Litmos to sell your courses online.

Buy now $79.00$199.00

iVeri Payment Gateway

Take payments using South African payment gateway, iVeri, allowing customers to pay for their purchases securely using iVery Lite.

Buy now $79.00$199.00

Shopdock

Make it easier to shop: instantly add items to cart and checkout with ShopDock!

Best of all? These extensions are all included in our crazy season sale which ends tomorrow. Use promo code WOOMADNESS to get 20% off them all!

WooCommerce Bookings

13 Responses

1. Matt
    29 November 2012 at 5:44 pm #

Heads up. The limited deals plugin documentation leads to a 404 page.

This looks like a great plugin and one I requested and the ideas forum.

I’m assuming that the CSS styles can be changed. If so, through the interface or will I have to override the CSS somehow?

2. vikasvirarya
    30 November 2012 at 5:45 am #

i cant get WOOMADNESS discount 20% on my order

• vikasvirarya
      30 November 2012 at 5:46 am #

plz help me

• Ryan Ray
      30 November 2012 at 7:54 am #

Email us if it’s still not working for you. – support[at]woothemes.com

3. Chris
    30 November 2012 at 10:03 am #

“I bet you thought the week couldn’t get any better. Well, think again!”

SO cheesy!

Keep up the good work tho!

• James Koster
      30 November 2012 at 12:44 pm #

Everyone loves cheese ;-)

4. AwesomeForums,Awesomeforums,awesomeforums,awesome forums,Awesome Forums
    30 November 2012 at 11:56 am #

Thank you for the good writeup. It in truth was once a entertainment account it. Glance complex to more delivered agreeable from you! However, how could we be in contact?

5. vrob
    30 November 2012 at 4:01 pm #

I don’t know where else to ask this, so I’m hoping for some input from woo: I submitted a support ticket 72 hours ago about a bug in woocommerce affecting the functioning of my site. I’m not supposed to bump by asking about it or double-post. So how can I know if you’ve replied and I missed it? I thought questions about functionality got top support priority. Are support times really that bad?

6. alvaron
    3 December 2012 at 6:41 pm #

Hi There,

I’m looking for a way to list products on wp-admin only for the logged author, I’ve seen this awesome post Woocommerce: talking about adding authors, just need one step foward and add a hook or something to woocommerce and list products that were added by a specific author on wp-admin.

Thanks in advance for any help!

• equipto
      12 January 2013 at 10:45 pm #

That is exactly what I am looking for too. Did you find a solution?

7. lockboxswap
    12 December 2012 at 2:13 am #

Do you guys ever run coupon code promos for extension purchases? Got any going on now?

Trackbacks/Pingbacks