Are you a WordPress talent and a WooThemes culture fit?
Hello and welcome. We’re WooThemes, a proudly bootstrapped WordPress business with roots and headquarters in sunny Cape Town, South Africa. Our distributed team spans 16 countries and we’re known for our range of 400+ tried and trusted themes and plugins for extending WordPress-powered websites.
When it comes to growing our team we don’t look for a certain type of person. In fact, we believe most brilliant people are a little bit crazy. Whoever you are and wherever you’re roaming, we’ll simply ask that you add your uniqueness to our company culture and become an engaged member of the team.
Remember, you’ll largely be interacting with the rest of the Woo team online, staying up to date and building relationships via a range of applications. But you’ll also get to come on our much anticipated annual WooTrip – where we gather somewhere fun and get to know each other better as one big group. Last time it was San Francisco, next time who knows…
We’re permanently looking for, and open to advances from talented and passionate individuals with Woo factor, so even if the vacancies below don’t fit your skill-set do reach out to us. We might just be your next best thing.
- The ability to work remotely
- Choose your own adventure: set your own schedule
- 22 vacation days
- We observe all bank holidays (country-specific). If your bank is closed for a national holiday, you’re off.
- Monthly goodies from Uncover
- Fitbit when you join
- Yearly stipend towards your tech setup
- Annual international WooTrip; past trips include Austria, London, Cape Town, Amsterdam & San Francisco
- WordCamp travel allowance
- Team meetups