Improve Customer Satisfaction by Offering Pickup from Location
The built-in Local Pickup shipping method for WooCommerce allows your customers to come to you to pick up their purchased products. Local Pickup Plus enhances this functionality by allowing you to define one or more pickup locations so your customers can select one during checkout. The selected pickup location is displayed to your customer on the frontend in the Account – View Order page and in the order emails. The pickup location is also displayed for you in the order admin.
Using Local Pickup Plus, your customers know exactly where to go to pick up their products, and you know where to expect them.
What does Local Pickup Plus add to WooCommerce?
- Configure one or more pickup locations for the customer to select from at checkout
- Supports multiple shipping methods per order NEW
- Selected pickup location is displayed in customer’s Account – View Order page, order emails, and in Order Admin
- Set a cost for pickup, or a cost per pickup location
- Configure and offer a discount for pickup
- Configure some product categories as “pickup only” (great for items that would require freight shipping!)
- Optionally disallow local pickup for other product categories
- Use the pickup location as the taxable address
- Optionally hide the customer Shipping Address form to streamline checkout when Local Pickup Plus is selected
Add One or More Pickup Locations
From the shipping admin settings, you can configure one or more pickup locations with optional costs for each location:
Pickup Locations at Checkout
During checkout, those pickup locations will be available for your customers who choose local pickup as their shipping option:
Allow Shipped and Picked-Up Items in One Order
Since version 2.1, WooCommerce supports using multiple shipping methods in an order. If a product category is limited to local pickup only, local pickup will automatically be selected for that item, and customers will be prompted to select a shipping method for the rest of the items in the order.
How to Get Started
- Buy this extension
- Download and install into your WooCommerce store
- Configure a pickup location or two
- That’s it! Your customers will now be able to pick up their order and you’ll know where to expect them!
Need any more reason to buy? When you purchase a SkyVerge-developed extension, you’re getting the highest quality extensions for your WooCommerce store. Gain piece of mind by knowing that when you purchase our products, your store’s performance is as important to us as it is to you.