Offer pre-configured or customizable bundles by grouping products together.
Product bundling is one of the most effective marketing strategies: Bundle a few products together, offer them at a discount and watch the sales go up!
But bundling is not all about boosting sales: Product grouping is a common technique for creating complex products, kits and assemblies that consist of multiple parts. These parts may need to be stock-managed individually, bundled in multiples, and in some cases, they may need to have their own, configurable attribute and quantity options – or even be entirely optional.
Product Bundles is probably the most straightforward WooCommerce extension for creating configurable product packages: With Bundles you can quickly build complex products or create simple discount combos by mixing simple and variable products together. Downloadable and virtual products are also supported, while Product Bundles provide a smooth integration with many popular WooCommerce extensions, such as Product Add-ons, Subscriptions and Composite Products. Regardless of what you are planning to bundle or why, the extension gives you all the flexibility you need to customize the contents, pricing and shipping of your bundles, down to the last detail.
- Create and sell product packages by bundling simple, variable or even downloadable products together, all while keeping your inventory properly managed.
- Configurable bundled product quantities and attributes.
- Detailed customization of bundled variable products: exclude variations and override default attribute selections.
- Optional bundled items and bundled item discounts, ideal for offering bundled cross-sells.
- Customizable presentation of bundled items: hide bundled product images, and override bundled product titles & descriptions.
- Flexible pricing and shipping options. Assign a static or content-based price to your bundles. Ship bundled items in a new box, or maintain their original dimensions and weight.
- Streamlined interface, fully integrated with WooCommerce.
- Works with WooCommerce Subscriptions: Bundle simple subscriptions together with physical products.
- Support for many popular WooCommerce extensions such as Product Add-ons, Name Your Price and Composite Products.
- Easy to follow, complete documentation with clear examples and solutions to the most frequently asked questions.
The Product Bundles extension is ideal for creating product packages with a static content: All bundled items are pre-defined, and customers may only select individual quantities and attributes, or add/remove any items that have been marked as optional. If you want to build product kits that consist of individual components with dynamic, configurable product options, then the Composite Products extension might be a better option. WooCommerce provides even more ways to sell products together, such as Grouped Products, Chained Products and Force Sells: Before deciding which is best for your particular application, it is advised to study all available documentation and always keep an eye out for new extension features.