Allow customers to buy credits for themselves or gift to others, automatically issue coupons on product purchase, “Apply Coupon with One Click” and more
Smart coupons provide the most comprehensive and powerful solution for discount coupons, gift certificates, store credits and vouchers. It also allows customers to buy credits for themselves or gift to others.
From getting started to using it day in and out, Smart Coupons provides the most advanced and “all-in-one” coupon solution for WooCommerce. Whether you want to generate a bunch of coupons for a promotion or provide links to customers with coupons embeded in them, whether you want to style coupons to your branding or allow gifting; Smart Coupons covers it all!
- New coupon type – “Store Credit / Gift Certificate”
- Link coupons with a product such that coupons are issued automatically on order completion
- Gift Certificates – let customers enter coupon receiver details / custom messages during checkout
- Link multiple coupons with a product
- Link coupons with any product type – standard, digital, variable etc.
- URL Coupons – pass coupon code in a link and it will be applied automatically
- Automatic credit balance maintenance
- Automatic coupon removal on zero balance
- Import coupons in bulk through a CSV file!
- Generate coupons in bulk and add to WooCommerce or export to a CSV file
- Unique coupon codes for all credits / gift certificates
- Set expiry date in days, weeks, months & years after coupon generation
- Style coupons the way you want with CSS
- Shortcode to display a coupon anywhere you want
- Handy coupon insertion tool in rich text editor
- Works great with Chained Products extension to increase overall value of the offer
- Tight security – coupons / credits can be used only by receiver
- Shows coupons / credits available to users on their “My Account” page
- Unique “Apply Coupon with One Click” technology – see available coupons on the cart / checkout page and apply with single click
- No need to learn a new interface to manage Smart Coupons
- All benefits of standard coupon system – limiting coupons to specific products, validity period, usage times, expiry date and more!!!
Secret “Take My Sales Through The Roof” Strategies
Strategy #1: Smartly Priced Discounted Credits
Find out your average order size – let’s say $175. Create a Store Credit / Gift Certificate coupon for higher amount – $250. Create a new product and price it at a value slightly above average order size. In this case, the new product can be priced at $200. Ensure the discount is lucrative enough. What you’ve just done is attracted your customers with a good discount, made them pay in advance, and continue spending in future to deplete their credit balance.
Strategy #2: Offer Discount On Higher Priced Product While Purchasing Lower Priced Product
Create a discount coupon and allow usage only on a specific higher priced product. Link this coupon with a related lower priced product. This way more people will buy the lower priced product and many of them will convert to higher priced product as well.
Strategy #3: Offer Multiple Credit Coupons With One Product
More the merrier! Create multiple coupons of varying denominations and offer them on one or more products. Customers always like a steal!
Strategy #4: Holiday Season Gift Certificates / Time Limited Offers
Create a discount / credit coupon that is valid between a particular time range. Smartly price the coupon. Promote the offer in advance, you can even keep raising offer price as coupon start time comes closer. This will create scarcity and prompt people to buy more and buy earlier.
Strategy #5: Partner with a “Deals” site
Generate a bunch of coupons – and export them to a CSV file. Now share this CSV file with the “deals” site, so they can issue one coupon to each purchaser. You can import the CSV file back into your store so when buyers use the coupon, they get the promised deal. To make for a seamless experience, give a direct link to the product on offer with the generated coupon in the URL.
Strategy #6: Create an “Available Offers” page on your site
Create a new page in WordPress, link it from a prominent place on your site. And use shortcodes to display coupons for offers you have currently available. You can even use images, link them to a product page and pass the coupon code in the URL. People looking for deals will find this irresistable!