This powerful extension allows you to sell your time or date based bookings, adding a new product type to your WooCommerce site. Perfect for those wanting to offer appointments, services or rentals.
Create booking slots
Optionally create fixed time slots when bookings are available, or let your customers decide.
Have bookings created for a customer-defined number of people, and optionally offer a per-person discount.
Customer email notifications
Set up email notifications to be informed of confirmed or requested bookings, as well as booking reminders.
Booking confirmation controls
Have bookings made either right away, or sent to you for approval.*
* Bookings requiring approval won’t be invoiced until you confirm the booking.
Intuitive booking management
Filter and update bookings, as well as booking availability, directly from your WordPress admin.
Manually create bookings
Create bookings manually via the WordPress admin, mirroring the frontend bookings form your customers see.
Custom-tailored booking costs
Define custom costs per booking, resource, block, people or duration of the reservation made.
Control booking availability
Define when your booking is available to your customers.
Other notable features
- “Resources” per bookable product for added flexibility. Resources can also be created globally, to apply to multiple bookable products.
- Define global availability rules for all bookable products.
- Allow bookings to extend overnight or into the next day.
- Create buffer periods between bookings that last for minutes, hours, or days.
- Integration with the Product Add-ons extension allows you to add extras for each booking.
- Send custom email notifications to people who have booked a product.
- View bookings in either list or calendar format.
Our friend Bob Dunn has created a comprehensive overview video of the WooCommerce Bookings extension.
Does WooCommerce Bookings support WooCommerce Subscriptions?
While WooCommerce Bookings doesn’t currently support WooCommerce Subscriptions, this is on our development roadmap.
Does WooCommerce Bookings support recurring bookings?
While WooCommerce Bookings doesn’t currently support recurring bookings, this is on our development roadmap.
Can the same resource be used across multiple booking products?
Yes, resources can be used across multiple bookable products. Find out more about using WooCommerce Bookings Resources.
Can my customers modify their bookings?
Bookings can currently only be amended by the website administrator.
Can I book a specific day?
All bookings are time and date based, rather than based on specific days.