Easily Accept Credit Cards and Bank Accounts through WePay
Get low rates and avoid hidden fees when you process credit card and bank account payments through WePay. With fast and easy setup, great rates, and excellent customer service, WePay has joined PayPal as an excellent option for small business payment processing and powers over 250,000 merchants. The WooCommerce WePay payment gateway extension makes integrating you WooCommerce store with WePay fast and easy.
Why Use WePay:
- Fast Setup – Accept your first payment in under 5 minutes
- Option to iframe or redirect the secure checkout
- Benefit from using WePay’s secure servers to process payments and avoid PCI headaches
- Clear Pricing – No contracts, monthly fees, or hidden fees. Just 2.9% + 30¢ for all credit cards and 1% + 30¢ for bank payments
- Safe and Secure – First-in-class security with daily monitoring to protect your information
- Live Support – available by phone, email or live chat
- Accepts Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, and bank accounts
- Choose whether you or the customer pays processing fees
- Virtual terminal available to process phone and mail orders
Secure Checkout Process
The WooCommerce WePay integration provides the option to either redirect customers to the secure hosted pay page, or display the pay page in an iframe on your site. In either case, customer payment information is directed through WePay’s secure servers, allowing you to benefit from their secure payment processing and stop worrying about security.
How to Get Started:
- Buy this extension
- Download and install into your WooCommerce store
- Login to your WePay account (sign up for WePay if you don’t already have an account) and grab your API information
- Save this information on the settings page
- That’s it! Sit back and enjoy worry-free payment processing!
Need any more reason to buy? When you purchase a SkyVerge-developed extension, you’re getting the highest quality extensions for your WooCommerce store. Gain piece of mind by knowing that when you purchase our products, your store’s performance is as important to us as it is to you.