Easily Accept Credit Cards with First Data
Let your customers easily and seamlessly check out on your site with First Data. Capture more sales and reduce cart abandonment by taking advantage of First Data TransArmor credit card tokenization, allowing customers to securely and safely save their cards for future checkout. Full support for WooCommerce Subscriptions and Pre-Orders means First Data supports a wide array of business models.
This First Data plugin allows you to use the Payeezy (formerly GGe4) or legacy Global Gateway payment processing services via First Data.
- Accepts all Major Credit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s Club, JCB
- Customers can securely save their payment method to their account for easier checkout
- Process automatic refunds from within WooCommerce NEW
- Payeezy (Global Gateway e4) v12 API supported for increased transaction security
- Full Support for WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Full Support for WooCommerce Pre-Orders
- Legacy Global Gateway support
- Support for Soft Descriptors (multiple sites on one merchant account)
Securely Save Customer Credit Cards
Customers can easily and securely save multiple credit cards to their account for faster checkout when you use TransArmor tokenization via First Data. Payment data is stored on First Data’s secure servers, so your responsibility for PCI compliance is significantly reduced. There’s no limit to the number of cards a customer can store on their account and customers can also change their active payment method and remove payment methods from the My Account page.
Support for Automatic Refunds – NEW
Shop employees can now process refunds for an order paid for with First Data directly from within WooCommerce — no more logging into your First Data Payeezy account to process refunds! Speed up your store management by creating full or partial refunds from the “Edit Order” screen and sending the transaction automatically to First Data by clicking “Refund via Credit Card”.
Support for Soft Descriptors
First Data allows a single merchant account to be used across 150 different websites (how cool is that?). This is achieved through the use of “Soft Descriptors”. The soft descriptor allows for a secondary business name, address, and phone number to be recorded into the customers’ credit card transactions — great if your parent company holds the merchant account, but operates several child companies. You can now enable the use of soft descriptors using this gateway integration, but they must be enabled for your First Data merchant account.
Full Support for Subscriptions and Pre-Orders
First Data is an ideal gateway for WooCommerce Subscriptions, offering support for all of Subscriptions features – subscription date changes, payment date changes, and more. The gateway also fully supports WooCommerce Pre-Orders, so you can take customers’ payment information upfront and then automatically charge their payment method once the pre-order is released.
How to Get Started (in 5 minutes or less)
- Buy this extension 🙂
- Download and install into your WooCommerce store
- Login to your First Data Payeezy account (sign up for a demo account to quickly get started if you don’t already have an account) and grab your API information
- Save this information on the settings page
- That’s it! Sit back and enjoy full-featured payment processing!
Need any more reason to buy? When you purchase a SkyVerge-developed extension, you’re getting the highest quality extensions for your WooCommerce store. Gain peace of mind by knowing that when you purchase our products, your store’s performance is as important to us as it is to you.