Offer pre-configured or customizable bundles by grouping products together.
Product bundling is one of the most effective marketing strategies: Bundle a few products together, offer them at a discount and watch the sales go up!
But bundling is not all about boosting sales: Product grouping is a common technique for creating complex products, kits and assemblies that consist of multiple parts. These parts may need to be stock-managed individually, bundled in multiples, and in some cases, they may need to have their own, configurable attribute and quantity options – or even be entirely optional.
Product Bundles is probably the most straightforward WooCommerce extension for creating configurable product packages: With Bundles you can quickly build complex products or create simple discount combos by mixing simple and variable products. Subscriptions and downloadable/virtual products are also supported, while Product Bundles provide a smooth integration with many popular WooCommerce extensions, such as Product Add-ons, Subscriptions and Composite Products. Regardless of what you need to bundle, the extension gives you all the flexibility you need to customize the content, pricing and shipping of your bundles down to the last detail.
- Support for simple, variable and subscription products.
- Ideal for applications with strict inventory management requirements.
- Flexible pricing and shipping options. Assign a static or content-based price to your bundles and define bundled product discounts. Ship bundled items in a new container, or maintain their original dimensions and weight.
- Configurable bundled product quantities and optional bundled items.
- Advanced configuration options: Exclude variations and override the default attribute selections of bundled variable products. Hide bundled product images and override bundled product titles & descriptions.
- Streamlined interface, fully integrated with WooCommerce.
- Works with WooCommerce Subscriptions: Bundle simple and variable subscriptions together with physical products.
- Support for many popular WooCommerce extensions such as Product Add-ons, Name Your Price and Composite Products.
- Easy to follow, complete documentation with clear examples and solutions to the most frequently asked questions.
- A growing collection of free snippets and mini-extensions for making customizations and adding functionality to your Bundles.
The Product Bundles extension is ideal for creating product packages with a static content: All bundled items are pre-defined, and customers may only select individual quantities and attributes, or add/remove any items that have been marked as optional. If you want to build product kits that consist of individual components with dynamic, configurable product options, then the Composite Products extension might be a better option. WooCommerce provides even more ways to sell products together, such as Grouped Products, Chained Products and Force Sells: Before deciding which is best for your particular application, it is advised to study all available documentation and always keep an eye out for new extension features.